Mrs. Enright's Fabulous First Graders!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Posted by Mrs. Enright at 7:36 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Home

Specialists

Library- Monday 1:00-1:30
Music- Wednesday 9:15-9:45
P.E.- Thursday 1:00-1:30

This week

Reading: Short a words, Prepositions
Writing: Short Sentences
Process spelling: H brothers (sh, ch, th, wh and ph)
Word Wall Words: Can, See, The, And, Look, It, Is, If, In, Like, Are, You, To, What, That, Of, Was, With
Math: Math strategies, Fact Families (1+2=3, 3-2=1)
Science: Owls


Upcoming Events

October-
19th Early out (dismiss at 12:00)
20th-21st No school
Red Ribbon Week:
24th- "Lei" Off Drugs (wear a lei)
25th- Don't let drugs "tie" you up (wear a tie)
26th- "Sock" it to Drugs (wear crazy socks)
27th- Drugs Stink, Wear Pink
28th- "Team" up against drugs (wear your favorite team)






Reading Tip of the Day

Fun sites for kids

  • 100's Chart
  • ABC ya
  • Author Jan Brett
  • Dr. Seuss
  • Golden Books
  • Making Numbers
  • Making Ten
  • National Geographic Kids
  • Nursery Rhymes
  • PBS Kids
  • Prongo
  • Starfall
  • Ten Frames

About Me

My name is Brittne Enright and this will be my fourth year of teaching first grade here at Sandstone. When I was in first grade I had a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Palin, at Meadowlark Elementary. From then on, I too wanted to be a first grade teacher. I feel very fortunate to have my dream job! In my spare time I like spending time at our cabin, playing with my dog Maggie and going to concerts. I look forward to another amazing year!

Mrs. Enright

Mrs. Enright
This is a picture of me at our field trip to KULR8 Studios

Maggie

Maggie

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (29)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2010 (14)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ▼  August (1)
      • No title

Remember to save your Box Tops!

Remember to save your Box Tops!

Followers

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.